Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April.

Happy April 1st. 
The idea of it being April just makes me so excited! I just want to spin around in a field of flowers in the warm sun!....  Just the though makes me giddy with joy!
Then I look out my window at the 6 inches of snow we got today! HA. Maine is a little behind on this whole Spring thing! But I am still thrilled for this month. 

SOOO many fun things are happening. I am beyond happy about all of them but it makes me a little scared that I am going to fall behind on my school work. I keep telling myself I need to be super productive and use every free second I have to get ahead! YAY! 

Enough about that though. Let me tell you WHY I am so HAPPY about APRIL! 

One reason is that I get to see THIS girl! :) 


YUP! Thats right! We are going to the BIG APPLE together! 
HELLO NEW YORK CITY. 






She has spring break in April so she is flighting out! 
Oh how I have missed my little SWEDE! Its will be a short trip since I can't miss that much school, so her SWEDISH jet lag will probably be bad. But it will be so worth it. 

Also. I just found out BOTH my parents are coming to visit me! 

YAY and they are coming different weekends because their work schedules did not match up! Which in a way makes me even MORE excited because that means two weekends in a row I get to be with my parents! SERIOUSLY. I am THRILLED. 

So every weekend in April is basically going to be a PARTY! I am so excited. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! A happy April for Amy!! That is so fun that you get to see Sandra and your parents! And guess what? I finally sent you something in the mail today! So one more exciting thing! Even though it won't top any of that. :) Love you7

    ReplyDelete