Thursday, April 21, 2011

These streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you. Lets hear it for New York

Honestly.. I really don't like that song. But it just fit, so i went with it.

Can I just say New York was incredible! Though it was so short I loved every second of being back with my lovely Swedes. I am super busy with.. LIFE so I don't have time to really blog all about it but here is a slight summary of the FUN we had. 
 It has been 10 months since I have seen these amazing ladies... way to long may I say. 
But once we were together if felt like we were never apart. I loved it :) 
This was us last year in New York and this Year. 
We decided we are going to have an annual trip to every year. 
2010                             2011
Yes I know.. be bought ugly matching dresses last year and thought we were hilarious :) 

Here are some pictures for the trip. 


 


My Swede :) 

and Aman-DOOOOO 

We spend a lot of time shopping, eating at amazing restaurants, exploring the city, making crazy fun dance videos and just having fun hanging out. 

 I LOVE these GIRLS. Such a Great trip :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment