Friday, April 8, 2011

You make me Happy!

Whether you Know it or not! :) 
Today was full of joy. 
I didn't go to class and spent from 8:30-3:30 playing with kids. 
SO FUN. 
Have a mentioned I LOVE kids? Cause I do. 
It was neat being around normal kids all day for a change. Playing kick ball and four square. 
(Let me just say I got WOOPED. I have lost all my four square talent from back in the day) HA.  
Don't get me wrong. I ADORE my kids at work, but I didn't have to worry about being screamed at or having to deal with crazy imaginary friends!

Then this afternoon I talked to some of my favorite people in the world. 
Thomas. Sydney and Jackson. 
Have I also mentioned how much I love my arizona friends?? Cause it is a LOT. 

I can't believe I am going to be done with my freshmen year soon.
For 18 years I prepared to attend college and now a year has gone by. Time seriously goes by so fast. It makes you grow to appreciate things so much more
Makes me so grateful for all my blessings.
HAPPY FRIDAY! 
p.s Just tonight I was on the phone talking about  how so many girls go to hair school.
 Well later tonight my roommate was like want to cut my hair and I was like YEAH!!! I am not talking a trim people i am taking a freakin 8 inches.... 
Lets just say its harder than it looks. I don't know if she will be recommending me any time soon :) Maybe i should go to hair school! HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment