Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nothing better than a Productive day.

I had LOTS to do today! I mean TONS. 

I leave for New York in three days and have to get all my work done for the next week. 
Then my parents are coming so i wanted to get ahead even more so that when they are here I don't have to be working. Which means two weeks worth of work piled into one weekend So this consisted of LOTS of Reading and 3 papers! Fun. 
Also.. because we are driving back I need to ship everything home. So this morning I did MAJOR spring cleaning. I mean.. took my dorm room apart cleaning, did laundry, took down the trash, swept.. you know the works. I packed up the winter clothes and everything I am shipping home. My room feels kinda empty! ha. 

So this may not see like tons but... When I woke up today I was thinking what in the world have I gotten myself into. 

I am happy to say that I may good progress. I still have to study for a huge test and finish a book, and one more paper but I feel like i have it under control. 

Even though productive days may not be that fun...
Knowing that you worked so hard and accomplished things is a wonderful feeling. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Go AMY! I fell kinda behind on reading your blog... so I just read the last like four posts just now. We do have an amazing group of friends! I'm glad you're doing so many good things with your time... you always do. :) Thanks for being amazing, Amy! I love you!

    ReplyDelete