Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today was a fairytale. (minus the boy part) hA.

It was seriously was just a: 
kind of a day. 
You know when you can't stop smiling for NO reason? Yup. Thats today. 

I know I say this a LOT but I am in love with the kids I work with at Bowdoin Day Care. 
I wish I could adopt each and every one of them. Today I could not stop laughing at everything they were saying. Next week is my last week with them... WAAA. So sad. I just love them. I don't think I am legally allowed to take pictures of them but I am going to try and sneak some! :) I feel like a rebel. HA.

On a different subject...  I know most all my friends are done with their freshmen year already and I still have two weeks left to go.. but I still can't come to grips with it. I can not believe how fast the year has gone by. I truly feel like I just started. Time is flying. 

Here are some things I am going to miss about Bowdoin: 
1. The food. I am going to miss never having to cook my own food or do the dishes. Being able to fulfill what ever craving I am currently having and just having meals with friends. 
2. I am going to miss looking out my window into the quad and seeing tons of people outside laying in the grass or playing frisbee. (this is only recent since the snow has melted) 
3. The feeling after turning in a paper. I LOVE that after you work really hard on something and that moment of turning in the final project is the bomb. 
4. Having nothing ever get lost because my room is so small that everything is so neat and organized. I have not lost ANYTHING since I have been here. HOOYAY. 
5. Getting mail. Now that I will be home I will no longer be getting letters and packages from my friends... but I get to be with them which is WAY better. But still. 
6. Hearing all the crazy weekend stories from my friends. Things that would surly never happen at home but are totally normal here. So funny to listen to them. 
7. My job and internship. I LOVE IT. 
8. I shall miss all the incredible people I have met here. I have learned A LOT of good things from them. Good thing I will see them next year. (minus one person.. Rockie Road haha :D)  

There are many other things I will miss too but those are some of my top. 

Now.. things I could not be more excited for. 
1. Hanging out with all my friend NON-STOP and laughing 24/7. I really like my AZ friends if you didn't know. 
2. Getting super tan with Christina. Oh baby yeah. 
3. Being able to shower without having to wear flip flops and unclog the drain full of 12 girls hair.
4. Having a car. I LOVE DRIVING. 
5. Not having to do any school reading. Only wonderful books that I choose to read. (there are a lot on my list.. yeah for tanning and reading) 
6. Going on dates. YEAH. So fun. 
7. Having Thursday picnics with McKenzie and all the adventures that come with it. 
8.  Getting a job... ehh Kinda excited for this one. But its necessary. 
9. Being with my family and redecorating our house. 
10. Just being home! I LOVE ARIZONA. Yay. 

Its crazy to think that I will be in Arizona in 34 days. 
That sounds long but part of it is going to be on a road trip with my boyzzz. WOO. 

I am super excited for everything that is happening the weeks coming. 
I can't wait to see what the future holds. 
I have a feeling it is going to be great! 

1 comment:

  1. I Am so excited for you! I bet your summer will be awesome- I hope I get to see you at least once during it!

    ReplyDelete