Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Marriage Happy!

I am a little Marriage happy right now. 
Actually.. A LOT. 
Not for myself.. but for everyone else. 
There is nothing I love more than a wedding. 
I actually spend HOURS each week looking around online at fun wedding blogs. 
I love looking at wedding pictures too. Love it! 
There are seriously so many cute ideas. 
It makes me kinda depressed you only get married once.HA!
 There are just so many incredible ideas how are you suppose to fit them all into one wedding? :)  
I have a little notebook that I write them all down in and a desktop file that I put pictures in. 
So look at all these cute picture and tell me it does not make you giddy with joy.. thats right you can't!.. AM I EVEN ALLOWED TO PUT UP PHOTOGRAPHER PICTURES?? I WILL GIVE THE PEOPLE CREDIT! :) YAY 

I also obsess over engagement pictures and announcements. OH HAPPY DAY!
 This adorable one is by Megan Papworth. Click here for a link to her Website :) 

While these cute ones are by Brittany Janelle. 
Click here for her website. 


AH I love LOVE!!! <3 

Okay now these are pictures for the most ADORABLE wedding reception known to man. And cutest couple. i probably look at their wedding pictures every day. 
I am friends with the Erika's (the bride) sister!! 
Here is a link to here blog here!



BEAUTIFUL CAKE. 



WELL... I am going to go back to stalking peoples wedding stuff. Oh the joy. 
And on a similar THREE of my friends got engaged this weekend. Talk about a party! 
I could not be more excited. 


p.s sorry for all the links. I didn't want to get in trouble but the pictures were too cute not to put up! 


1 comment:

  1. Haha Amy I love that you love wedding pictures,engagement pictures and blogs :) Cause I do too! Seriously I can get lost in looking at wedding colors,flowers, ideas and dresses. I give you full permission to stalk my blog and wedding pictures/engagement pictures when I get married! ha in like 2 years! lol I love you!!

    ReplyDelete