Friday, April 15, 2011

Mission calls make me..

HAPPY.
My roommate would vouch for me that every time I get a call from one of my friends that they got a mission call, all of Bowdoin finds out. 
I seriously was running down the hall and yelled.. Anna guess what?? 
"I already heard you" she laughed! 
Its not my fault that is SO flippin exciting. 
SO GUESS WHO GOT THEIR CALL TODAY? 
Jackson Kelley Graves :) :) Yup Yup Yup. 
He was called to the: Ireland and Scotland mission. 
and will be attending the England MTC. 
And anyone that know him knows that that is the PERFECT mission for him. 


I honestly can not say how excited I am for him. Jackson is already a missionary and example to EVERYONE who meets him. He is just one of those people that everyone loves and wants to be around. And I lucked out to have his as a friend! YAY! 

He gets to be surrounded by this beauty for two years. 
Not to forget the fact that irish accents are the bomb. 
My brother and roomie say I stink at them because I went though a "Top of the morning to Ya" Irish accent phase. But thats okay.. I can try can't I. (on a side note Taylor Swift is BOMB at Irish accents. She was my inspiration to it! hA. and Mariah Martinsen is not to bad herself) :)   

And even GREATER news is that I am going to denmark on an exchange with a possibly semester stay in Ireland. Not that I would see him but the idea that we would be in the same country is cool okay??? OKAY :) 
This is the school I would be going to: University College Cork
It's a partnering school with Bowdoin.
I will tell you more about my exchange plans later.. I met with my Advisor about it yesterday.. EXCITING NEWS coming your way! 
I am not going to get myself to excited though! But YAY!

Anywho I am still waiting for Tommys mission call. 
But For right now I am very happy cause most all my other friends have theirs! :) 
Like I said in the the other Mission Call posts I have the best guy friends in the entire world! My mom was joking that I am going to have no friends for the next two years! HA. 
I am  beyond happy and everyday one of my friends gets a call is a wonderful day. Today was a very very good one. I kinda Love LIFE! 
All my friends are going on to do incredible things! They are surly going far in life. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Jackson! And that sounds awesome about your possible foreign exchange... I want to hear more about that. Love you!
    Oh- and I am not so sure about me being good at Irish accents??

    ReplyDelete