Saturday, April 9, 2011

I've got Sunshine.

On a SUNNY Dayyyy :) 
Today it is so beaUTiful. 55 degrees and sunny. 
Everyone was outside and in shorts.  Made me SO HAPPY!


So fun to see all the people just out and about in our tiny quad.
Yeah.. I know our grass is really dead because of the snow. I promise it is normally pretty :) 


I just laid out on a blanket. Turned on some music and studied... Well tried to anyways. 
I played some frisbee with some friends and people watched. So relaxing. 

Directly behind me in the picture is a museum. 
While I was sitting there I was like.. hmm.. 
"I pass every single day and have never been inside." 
So me myself and I went to the museum. Probably a good thing though. 
Because I wanted to read every little fact. I LOVED IT. 
The exhibit this month was on the bible. Genesis to be exact. 
I tried to take pictures but got yelled at. HA. People these days! :)
Then upstairs was just tons of artwork. Really neat to see how talented people are. 

After I headed into our student union and there was a Baptist church service going on...

So I bought a drink from the cafe, got a comfy seat upstairs and watched. 
Let me tell you.. these people can sing. 
Lots of "Amen" "Hallelujah" and "Praise Jesus" going on! 
Here is a video of them singing "Right on King Jesus" 


Then after singing for a while they had a sermon and lesson and such. 
I was working on a paper during it but kinda listened at the same time. It was really neat! 
I love how so actives many are always going on. 
So many new things to learn all the time! 
I love new experiences. Even if they are just simple. So grateful for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment