Monday, March 7, 2011

Travel Bug!

I have a major travel bug! I seriously can sit on my computer for HOURS researching places I want to visit. I just want to travel the world so bad! I want it to be my junior year SO bad because I can NOT wait to go on an exchange! About 75% of Juniors go on exchanges at Bowdoin and we have 150 countries to choose from! The possibilities are endless! So i know it is still  1 1/2 years till I leave but I have been looking into it big time! I really want to go to Cape Town in South Africa! I have a few friends who went their and they said like every weekend they went on safari's and to the beach and all these amazing things! Plus... the Bachelor went there and it was BEAUTIFUL! Yet at the same time if I went to Europe I could go visit lots of other countries because they are so close. Then I could also see my friends Anna and Sandra!! YAY! I can only imagine living in Italy! Ahh.. it would be my taste buds DREAM to eat all that incredible pasta! I just cant wait! All i can say is that my future husband better be super adventurous and love to travel! Cause I want to do a lot of it! YAY! 


So guess what? It is official! As of yesterday we are a 100% go on our coast to coast trip! Thats right! We are driving from Maine to LA! Then back to Arizona of course! How fun is that! We are stopping in Boston, Philadelphia, New York City, Washington DC, Nashville, and Omaha just to name a few! We will be camping every night and I can not be more excited!! YAY! 


With all this travel bug stuff in me it makes me even MORE excited to go to Costa Rica!! I can not wait! Seriously what could be better then another country that has no snow.. (YESSSSS) and staying with the most incredible family ever! 
Woo I shall be in this:  


In six day! 


2 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya about the travel bug thing... I am dying to go all over the world too. and AH! I can't wait to see you!! I think you're gunna love it here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!!!!! You're going to have so much fun! give the Martinsen's a HUGE hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete