Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I hit my head....

Really really hard on the ice! 
I literally was just walking and WOOOOOOSHHHH... My feet just slipped right out from under me! It hurt SO BAD! I was just lying their on my back and trying not to cry.. SO.. 
I started laughing. REALLY REALLY HARD! 
I happened to be walking to an interview for a job. Lets just say the person probably thinks I am on drugs! I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING! If any of you have seen me when I laugh super hard.. I can't talk! But when I finally did every other breath... I kept on going off on all these tangents and talking about random things! I told them how I am going to the Taylor Swift Concert and they I am biking there?? Uhh I don't bike! Then he asked what kind of bike I owned and I said "a good one?" Then.. ha he asked if I would be willing to lead a biking trip (the interview was for being a leader for a trip through Bowdoin's Outing club) and I told him I would be "Sick of biking by then" ha. but that I love swimming!  YEAH..... I seriously don't know what was going on in my brain. My friend after was like "you seriously need to go see if you have a concussion from your fall" hA! Anywho I found out if i get it next week.

I can't believe I lied that I am a biker! HA. seriously?? But maybe he couldn't understand from all the laughter! Maybe I do have a concussion! 

Welp I am just thankful that was not a job interview for real life, cause I would have failed! HA! HAPPY WEDNESDAY! 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh Amy. I bet the interviewer loved you. Sorry you slipped on ice, that is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It's a concussion. Haha this made me laugh so hard! I can totally picture it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA
    so happy i can comment on this
    LISTENING TO SUPERBASSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete