Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rise and Shine.

Since I have been back from Costa Rica I have been in LOVE with getting up early. 
It is such a nice feeling waking up and having all this stuff done before most people are awake. 
I just love it.
So.. my roommate Anna and I, plus 4 other friends have been going swimming every morning at 7am. 
Its adorable because it is us 6 and then tons of old people. I am talking OLD. Like one man is 94 and is a faster swimmer than me! hA. but they are adorable. I have made friends with a few of them. Oh yeah.

Anywho I was taking to the life guard last week and they were telling me all about this 2 day lifeguarding program that you can become nationally certified. So i called about it on Monday and am going to do it! YEAH. I am going to be a lifeguard! Woo... If I pass the test at least! hA. 
So I am going to apply to the Seville Country Club Pool! :) 
I really really hope I get it. But.. I already applied to tons of other places so I will just be happy for whatever works out! YEAH. 
Go summer Jobs and Early Mornings!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment