Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amazingness ALL around.

This past week has been incredible. 
I seriously am having the most wonderful time of my life and have loved every second of this trip. 
We have been SO busy. I mean, little sleep and long busy days trying to fit in as much as we can see but it has been so worth it. These boys are the BEST people to travel with and make everything so much fun. I am constantly laughing and having the best time. Besides that we have met so many amazing people. Makes me so happy. I NEVER want this trip to end! I don't want to spoil anything but here are a few pictures :) Can't wait to tell you all about it!!

 {Hugging the Washington Monument}

{World War Two Memorial}

{Maine Coast: Atlantic Ocean}

{A church in New Jersey}

{New York City: Central Park}

{Tell me you don't love this picture! These boys are the BEST}

{Fountain in Philadelphia at Logan Square}

{The Rocky Steps in Phili} LOVED IT.

{Frolicking through Amish Country}  

{An awesome tree house we camped in}  

{The St. Louis Arch}

{Nauvoo Temple}

{Midnight Sonic Run in Missouri}

Tonight we were suppose to head towards Denver but we are having such a wonderful time here in Missouri that we are staying another night! This has been the best trip EVER and its not even DONE :)
Well off to go CATCH FIREFLIES! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment