Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You've got MAIL.

Oh how I LOVE getting mail. 
Seriously everyday when I walk to my cute little box I am just filled with hope and wonder if I will get anything. 

Then I love the joy when you get something and the excitement that fills you of what is inside the wondrous little box or envelope. 

This is a really bad picture but the open box is mine :] 
Box 848.. my lucky number. 


This week I got LOTS of mail!!! YAY. 



Two letters from two dear friends. Made me smile so big. 
Two packages from my parents. 
Valentines Candy from my roommates mother. 
A beautiful quilt my Aunt made for me. 
A wedding invitation 
A card from my father! Ha. 

Oh father.. the cards he sends are HILARIOUS. They are just a store bought card with simply... " HAVE FUN. LOVE DAD" on the inside! Crack me up. 

But besides getting Mail I LOOOOOVE writing letters. Its just So fun. Its so relaxing and pure happiness! I sent out 5 letters yesterday.. cause it is also a good way to procrastinate! :) 

Though facebook and all that stuff is fun... 
there is just something about letters that is 10 billion times more wonderful! 
So basically... I love mail. Whoever invented the mail system SOOOOO long ago it my HERO. 

1 comment:

  1. I love mail too! I'm jealous of all your mail... thats so fun!:)

    ReplyDelete