Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everybody DANCE now!


You know when a song turns on and you can't help but want to get up and dance like no other! Well I feel like that ALL the time lately! Yesterday my roommate walks in and all the blinds are closed and she asked "Did you have another dance party by yourself?" hA. 
YEP! 
You know in the "You Belong with Me" Music video... yeah... that dancing scene is the story of my life! 

 Kinda embarrassing but its just SO fun! I love it! 

A few nights ago we were sitting at dinner and a song came on and I could not hold it in for the LIFE of me! So I told my friend that I HAD to dance NOW... so we ran to the bathroom and had a quick one minute dance session until a girl walked in! hA! 
Quite fun! 

I absolutely LOVE good music that you can go crazy too! 
Best thing in the world! 

1 comment:

  1. You're the best! We will have some fun dance parties here... no worries. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete