Friday, December 23, 2011

Recent Happenings

 Oh how I love being back in good ole' Arizona. 
It has seriously been filled with fun everyday. Every minute. 

It feels a little weird though cause none of our "guys" are home {they are all on missions}. I went and visited their families throughout the past couple days. Oh what wonderful people. 
Don't you worry though! Even though they are gone and missed we are happy and surviving. 
{I didn't know if it was possible.... it is} 

Yesterday I went Ice Skating with these two cuties. 
Branson and Maisy seriously crack me up so hard. It was so fun. I just LOVE them. 

Right after iceskating I met up with these loverlys and we went to the Suns game. 
We got killed.... but thats okay cause I  honestly coundn't care less who won. I just like being there.



Fun times. 

Well I will try and keep this little baby up to date better. 
Right now I am off to lunch and the movies. YIPPIE. 

P.S Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am failing at the whole getting everyones presents thing. I keep meaning to do it but then stuff comes up, I get distracted and another day goes by hA..... I am going to do it TODAY though. Maybe. 

1 comment:

  1. your blog is great!

    Have you heard of the Jason Wu for Target line? Check out my post with my favorite pieces from the collection here: classicglamblog.blogspot.com!

    If you like my blog, please, follow! I'm a newbie, so your support is needed and appreciated!

    -Halle.

    ReplyDelete