Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Thanksgiving Post!

The past week was spent with these wonderful people right here.

I love being around my family! 
With 30 plus people sleeping under one roof there was always FUN stuff happening. 

The days were filled with:

 LOTS of sports. 
Football, Volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee. You name it! 
My family is DANG athletic.. everyone that is except for me. 
So I spent most the time on the sidelines watching after a few to many points were lost cause of me! HA 

Just hanging out talking and watching movies. 

GEOCACHING. 
This is a new found little hobby for me.  
My cousin Robbie got me into it and we spent several hours searching for hidden "treasures." 
Holy addicting. 
I even bought the app. so now I am going to go pro :)

Eating. 
I swear there was not one moment where food was not present. I was never hungry when meals came around because there were snacks constantly surrounding us. The food was dang good though and the adults did all the cooking and cleaning which was a major plus. 

 Bike rides and hanging outside in the BEAUTIFUL California weather. 

Simply spending time with these guys! 


Having constant entertainment from this guy. 


 Being with my brother. I hadn't seen him for 11 months. I was one happy girl! 

Late nights and little sleep.


We also went shopping on Black Friday. Of Course. 
My brother, three of my cousins and I all went at midnight and it was insane! 

Shot off fireworks in celebration of Thanksgiving? 

I took two of my cousins senior pictures! Aren't they precious? 



Overall it was a wonderful time. I am so beyond thankful for my wonderful family and the opportunities we have to be together.

Now I am back in good ole Maine. I was welcomed in with lots of snow and studying left to do.
Only two more weeks of classes left to go though. 
Leggo. 

2 comments:

  1. GLad you had such a fun time, you deserved it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! This is so cute. You're so cute. Your family's so cute. I love you!

    ReplyDelete