Monday, January 31, 2011

Simplicity.

Today I decided to go on a walk. All by my little self.

So I got all bundled up and headed out to face the cold. 



I have walked down Main St. and through Brunswick hundreds of times. 
But I always have a purpose in doing so. 
Today I just walked to walk. 

I absolutely LOVE living in a small little town. 
We have an ice skating rink right in the center! 
I LOVE just sitting and watching the whole community come together and skate. 

Today there was the cutest little father and son playing ice hockey. 

And I couldn't help but laugh at these two other kids! (The little girl and the one in mid-fall)  They literally fell every other second. 
But they would just get back up... and fall again! 

Its so neat that when you just step back and take time to look... 
the things right in front of you are absolutely amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment