Sunday, January 30, 2011

The best of friends.

I absolutely love these boys. 


Probably the most amazing guys you will ever meet. 

They make me so happy inside. 

 I am so blessed to call them my friends. 

My dear best friend Mckenzie and I went up to visit our lovely men friends!
Had a wonderful time.
Once home I had two days before I headed back to Maine. 
With that time, and $60.... we made these: 


and this: 


and this!   


And Honestly, though we had fun making the aprons.. we were sick of it after one! 
Lets just say we are not  the best at sewing! Probably the worst! 
But at least we tried right??? 
Now buying the fabric... we could do that forever. 
We practically did. We sat in walmart.. just sitting on the ground laughing at all the funny fabrics that are in this world! 

The moral of this post is that I love my guys friends (and girl friends) with all my HEART! 
They make my life so wonderful!
 And are totally worth spending hours frustrated at the sewing machine! 
YAY for them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment